This Melbourne heat wave thats going on right now requires good up do's! Try this if you are bored with ponytails and got mid length to long hair
1. Middle part your hair (I did a super messy one cause I don't like it too neat)
2. Make two dutch braids
3. Tie the ends with clear elastics and then gently pull the braids apart so that they become a little wider, flatter and messier
4. Wrap the braids all the way to the top of the head. If you have shorter hair pull each braid the same way you braided it, so that the neck is not covered. If you have longer hair wrap them over each other so that they cross each other.
5. Hairpin as needed at the top and down along the braids so that they are secure!
6. Optional to pull out a few strands around the face.
Done! If you try it out let me know how you go below in the comment section or send me a message! xx